By taking part in this giveaway you accept and agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions stated, then you should not take part. It is your responsibility to ensure that you review the current terms and conditions before entering. We, Gymshark, recommend that you save a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference during the giveaway.
Gymshark reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms.
1. What Can You Win?
The giveaway winner will win the following (the “Prize”):
- Travel Costs for the #liftamsterdam Gymshark Event between 15th-17th March for the winner and one friend.
- Accommodation for the #liftamsterdam Gymshark Event between 15th-17th March for the winner and one friend.
The hotel will be confirmed to the winner by Gymshark once the winner has been chosen. Room service costs are not included.
The Prize may not be exchanged nor is it transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The Prize is subject to winner confirmation of eligibility (i.e. Gymshark can contact the winner and confirm eligibility). Gymshark holds the right to change, alter or withdraw the giveaway at any time due to change in any applicable law or any events outside the control of Gymshark. Gymshark shall not be responsible for any delay, cancellation or rescheduling of the Prize. If the Prize is unavailable at the time of the giveaway, an alternative item may be chosen.
2. Who Can Enter?
Entrants must be aged 18 or over to partake in the giveaway. Gymshark reserves the right to ask the winner to provide proof of age. The giveaway is open to anyone over 18 except Employees (and their immediate family) of Gymshark, or anyone directly associated with Gymshark or the administration of the giveaway. Entrants must have a valid email address account and Facebook account to partake in the giveaway. Gymshark reserves the right (as its sole discretions) to decide if the eligibility criteria are met – if the eligibility criteria is not met, the entry will be invalid.
3. How To Enter?
Comment on the #LiftAmsterdam Facebook Event Group Giveaway post live 26th February at 3pm GMT with a reason why for wanting to attend the #LiftAmsterdam event and tag a friend.
No purchase is necessary to enter the giveaway.
4. Opening and closing dates and times
The giveaway will be open from 26.02.19 3PM Greenwich Meantime to 28.02.19 12PM Greenwich Meantime. Any entries received after 12PM Greenwich Meantime on 28.02.19 will not be valid, counted, accepted or considered.
5. How Are The Winners Selected?
The winner will be decided by random selection within the Gymshark HQ supervised by an independent person. The winner will be contacted through Facebook Direct Message on the 28.02.19 at 3PM Greenwich Meantime. The winner will also be announced within the giveaway post comment section.
The decision of Gymshark regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
By taking part in the giveaway, entrants agree to participate in publicity at Gymshark’s request if they are a winner. Entrants agree that Gymshark (or any third party nominated by Gymshark) may, in its sole discretion use their name, image, any relevant video footage of them and comments relating to the Prize and their experience for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide, without notice and without any fee being paid.
Gymshark reserves the right to withdraw the Prize (or any part of it) if a winner breaches any of the terms in these terms and conditions or if they are found to have acted in a dishonest or fraudulent manner.
If you wish to contact Gymshark in relation to the giveaway, please comment below or email us at email@example.com
The winners name and country can be obtained by sending an email to the Gymshark email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gymshark accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Gymshark its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate any winner or accept liability for any loss or damage occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Gymshark, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your stator rights are not affected.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of prizes.
- The giveaway will be governed by English law and entrants to the giveaway submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promotor of this giveaway is Gymshark Limited of GSHQ, Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley, Solihull, B90 8AB.
Personally Identifiable Information
Your participation in Gymshark’s #LiftAmsterdam Facebook Event Group Giveaway will involve providing us with personally identifiable information which we collect and use to organise the competition and to promote our products, services and events to you.
Full details of your rights in relation to the information we collect, how we use it, who we share it with, how long we keep it and how to end use of it by us is set out in our Privacy Notice which you can read on our website.
Show us you consent to Gymshark using your personal information to promote our products, services and events to you by commenting in the #LiftAmsterdam Facebook Event Group on the competition post, with a reason why for wanting to attend the #LiftAmsterdam event and tag a friend.